Sunday 13 June 2010

weekend in venice

Venice was stunning! What a beautiful place. The architecture, views, food and of course the beautiful people. I swear everywhere you turn people are dressed uber elegant, even if it's someone just walking his dog. I have never seen so much Dolce & Gabanna and Prada in one place and that too on one person in most cases. I went with family but we went past a little Turkish cafe where they had naan breads in the shape of faces was so cute.

Not only was the scenery beautiful the view from the plane was too. We flew over the Alps and they are absolutely stunning.

The architecture was immense. So glorious and for those who have played Assassins Creed 2 will feel like you are actually in the middle of the game as for those who aren't following what I am saying part of the game was set here. I actually felt like wanting to climb the buildings it was surreal being somewhere there a game was set.


0 comments:

Post a Comment