Thursday 24 February 2011

dotty p

Dorothy Perkins recently presented university students nationwide to take part in a High Fashion Summer 2011 competition. Students were asked to design a final print based of their inspiration and apply it to a mini collection for the summer of this year.

I entered and my work was sent off to Dorothy Perkins by the lecturers and was shortlisted a one of ten in the country! So excited and happy the winner gets a months internship but the work is at a fabulously high standards. Saw some other work from other students that was entered and they were absolutely amazing.

The Evening Chronicle wanted to do a piece of the finalists and came into uni to take photographs today I have NEVER had such a sore jaw after faking a smile so much. However, I did relish this great opportunity.

I am going to pick up the newspaper soon and will post up pictures!






All of the images in this post are original and belong to me, if you would like to re-blog these please reference my blog when you do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment