Sunday 20 March 2011

prints

I have been uber busy this week designing my prints for digital printing. It is so stressful trying to manipulate designs so that they look fresh and original. I have also been very busy last week arranging pattern pieces to send for laser cutting. All in all I spent £400 just last week buying fabrics for printing, leather for laser cutting and the postage. It is absolutely insane where my money is going nowadays. Should hopefully be worth every penny come show day.

Here are my patterns to be digitally printed so far. I will be putting up screen shots as it is easier than saving jpeg files right now!


The above blank spaces will be filled with traditional shisha (mirror) embroidery but instead of mirrors I will be using flexible flat back sequins to avoid adding extra weight to the fabric as this will be printed at a length of 2 meters to cover the front and the back of my t-shirt.


I love this think. The bright lime colour of the faces and the yellow give this print a very summery feel.


I am definitely having second thoughts about the above chilli print I do not feel that it is a as strong as the first chilli print. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment